Friday, April 18, 2008

Gotta have da music

If you are feeling stagnant, can't get going, etc., try wearing around your iPod for 10 minutes with some jammin' tunes pipin' it at 65 decibels. I'm not sure what a decibel is, or even if I spelled it right, but you get the idea. Kulani made me a smokingly great mix for my iPod. He knows my style. I am kind of stuck in a 9os rut when it comes to music, but Kulani helps guide me right to the stuff I'd like.

I've placed a few of the songs I like on this blog. Perhaps they will inspire you too. My sister Mary has been a huge fan of Guster for years, and sadly, it wasn't until Kulani put their songs on my iPod that I really woke up and took notice. I'll have to say that Guster's Careful is about the most perfect song I've heard in a long while. I put one oldie on the list, which is Kulani's signature song ("Sunshine").

Happy training!

No comments: